3CX has pushed out the third, and possibly final release candidate of their Windows-based IP PBX platform. Since this major new release is almost ready for final release there are only a few changes from the previous RC2 version.
- FAX SERVER FIX for crash on numerous incoming faxes
- Restore procedure for prompts
- Fax configuration of files form the edit templates â€“ fax over poroviders with Nat support
- Myphone bug in forwarding rules not showing.
- Improved call assistant Speed, performance, freezing issues fixed
- Fixed Install bug in Voip phone dll
- Italian prompt sets NEW
- Added VAD server components to the build
- Fix in call reporter and sql queries
- Voip providers added â€“ G711 IE and voip voice IT
You can download RC3 here: http://www.3cx.com/downloads/3CXPhoneSystem8.exe
You can download the latest 3CX Assistant (with optionally integrated CRM and 3CXPHone) here: http://www.3cx.com/downloads/3CXAssistantSetup_80.exe